We are looking for a volunteer to manage the advertising for the Residents Association Newsletter. This is a varied, interesting and worthwhile job.
The duties would include:-
– dealing with enquiries about advertising in the Newsletter (including rates and format) from a range of organisations;
– receiving copy from advertisers and arranging for this to be inserted in the Newsletter;
– after publication, billing advertisers at the agreed rate, keeping records of amounts paid and ensuring that the amount due is paid.
The Newsletter is published three times a year – in April, July and December – and much of the work falls around that time. The hours therefore vary a great deal but do not amount to more than a few hours a week at any time.
You need to be:-
– able to work on your own; and
– have basic computer skills.
Experience of dealing with the public and keeping simple financial records would be an advantage.
Interested? Please get in touch with our Chair, John Ingman on 020 8681 2355 or e-mail email@example.com for a discussion.